Sunday, August 27, 2017

Sandy Barber - The Best Is Yet To Come. (1978)


01. Look Out Sky
02. I've Got Something Good (Come On And Get It)
03. The First Time
04. Don't You Worry Baby (The Best Is Yet To Come)
05. I Think I'll Do Some Steppin' On My Own
06. Wonder Woman
07. Can't You Just See Me
08. Stay Here With Me
Bonus Tracks:
09. I'll Belong To You / Yea Baby
10. Can't Nobody Take Your Place
11. Remember Me
12. Woman Of The World
13. Let's Get Back Together
14. I Think I'll Do Some Steppin' On My Own (John Morales Alternative Mix)
15. I Think I'll Do Some Steppin' On My Own (Al Kent Disco Jam)

3 comments:

sanchesginger@gmail.com said...

Thank you for the links of songs. I am fond of music. The dissertation will help you with writing. Good for you.

Dissertation Writing Service said...

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.

Sophie Grace said...

I really appreciate from this blog.you have to explain each and every point very clearly.Thanks for sharing this information Online Tik Tok Viewer